Memorial Day Weekend
Kick Up Your Boots & Kick Off Summer
Memorial Day Weekend 2018: May 25 - 27
Join Oceanpoint Ranch as we celebrate the official start to Summer all weekend long with special don’t miss events taking place on Saturday, May 26. There is no better way to say hello to Summer and celebrate Memorial Day than with a BBQ. Oceanpoint Ranch is taking it to the next level, not only introducing our all new food trailer The Cow Tipper with you guessed it - all the BBQ your heart desires, but also live acoustic music, lawn games aplenty, and more. Join us for family fun in the sun just steps from beautiful Moonstone Beach, and when the sun goes down, our screen goes up for our first ever movie screening on Sundance Lawn.
Saturday, May 26: The Main Event
- Activities Kick Off at Noon (12 pm)
- Homestyle BBQ Eats from The Cow Tipper
- Cornhole, Bocce, Horseshoes, and More Lawn Games at Moonstone Corral with Special Prizes
- Local Beer & Wine
- Live Music from Billy Manzik 3 pm - 6 pm
- Movie Screening of Despicable Me on the Sundance Lawn 8 pm - 10 pm
ALL EVENTS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, FREE OF CHARGE.*
*Food & Beverage Sold Separately.
The Fun Doesn't Stop
- Friday, May 25, enjoy access to lawn games galore and delicious ranch favorites from The Canteen from 12 pm - 7 pm.
- Sunday, May 27, The Cow Tipper is back at noon with more live music from Martin Paris 3 pm - 6 pm.
Please note, parking will be first come first serve, with hotel guests receiving priority parking, however Leffingwell Landing offers additional parking right across Moonstone Beach Drive.